COVID-19 update 350
24 September 2021
Cross Border Travel Direction update
From 12.01am 25 September 2021, there will be no testing or quarantine requirements for people entering South Australia from the City of Brisbane and Logan City LGAs.
Travellers who entered South Australia before 12.01am 25 September and have been in the City of Brisbane LGA or Logan City LGA in the last 14 days, must:
- get a COVID-19 test as soon as possible and quarantine until they receive a negative result.
- get tested again on day 5 and day 13 after arrival.
- not attend a COVID Management Plan event for 14 days after their arrival.
- not enter a high risk setting for 14 days after their arrival, unless they meet requirements to be permitted (i.e. urgent medical care or end of life visit).
The new Direction and updated frequently asked questions will be available at www.covid-19.sa.gov.au.
WA exposure locations
A number of COVID-19 exposure locations have been identified in Western Australia. Anyone who has visited any of the locations at the date and times should quarantine and get a COVID-19 test immediately and complete the online form to notify SA Health.
For more information or to complete the form visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDinterstate.
South Australia COVID-19 statistics
- 0 new cases today
- 0 people in hospital
- 6 active COVID-19 cases
- 900 confirmed cases in total
- 890 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 1,615,405 total vaccine doses administered
- 65.1% second dose vaccinated (16+)
- 46.5% first dose vaccinated (16+)
- 6,065 tests yesterday
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
SA.GOV.AU is a dedicated COVID-19 gateway, linking to relevant information on state and federal government websites.