COVID-19 update 120
19 October 2020
COVID Safe garage sales
Garage sales are permitted in South Australia. There are steps we can all take to ensure they are held in a COVID Safe way.
There are some important tips to remember:
- Don’t go if unwell
- Keep at least 1.5 metres distance from others
- Take hand sanitiser and sanitise hands regularly (particularly if handling cash)
- Don’t touch the products for sale
- Clean items after purchase
Find other tips and advice to ensure events and activities are held in a COVID safe way on the SA Health website.
Weekend COVID-19 cases
There were five new cases of COVID-19 reported over the weekend. All the cases were in people who have recently returned from overseas. They have been in a medi-hotel since their arrival and there is no public health risk.
South Australian COVID-19 Cases
- 0 new cases today
- 8 active COVID-19 cases
- 1,685 tests yesterday
- 517,904 tests in total
- 484 confirmed cases in total
- 472 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
SA.GOV.AU is a dedicated COVID-19 gateway, linking to relevant information on state and federal government websites.