COVID-19 update 113
8 October 2020
Keeping COVID safe Halloween
Halloween and trick-or-treating is permitted and can be done in a COVID safe way.
There are some important things to remember:
- Do not go trick-or-treating if unwell
- Maintain 1.5 metres distance from other groups
- Take hand sanitiser and sanitise hands regularly
- Only give out or take wrapped lollies or snacks.
Find other tips and advice to ensure events and activities are held in a COVID safe way on the SA Health website.
NSW Health alert
NSW Health is alerting the public to the locations that were visited by confirmed cases of COVID-19. These locations can be found on the NSW Health website.
Anyone who has recently arrived in SA from NSW and has been to any of the locations at the dates and times listed should self-isolate immediately.
More information and other COVID Safe travel tips can be found at COVID-19 travel information.
Anyone who develops symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested, no matter how mild. Find more information and testing locations at testing for COVID-19.
South Australian COVID-19 Cases
- 0 new cases today
- 3 active COVID-19 cases
- 3,423 tests yesterday
- 488,941 tests in total
- 472 confirmed cases in total
- 465 people have recovered from COVID-19
- 4 COVID-19 related deaths
SA.GOV.AU is a dedicated COVID-19 gateway, linking to relevant information on state and federal government websites.