PERMA in Action - Workplace Benefits and Considerations course
Suitable for both clinicians and non-clinicians
1/2 day workshop
Prof Martin Seligman’s PERMA model of positive wellbeing enables us to consider how we can incorporate positive steps into our everyday lives. It offers the opportunity to work with our consumers and build collaborative relationships with a focus on strengthening mental health and wellbeing. This morning workshop will focus on how we can utilise the PERMA model in our everyday work practice as well as looking at other positive psychology steps and approaches.
You will learn about:
- Character strengths, valuing your talents and abilities
- Building workplace friendly environments
- Recognising, improving and maintaining positive collaborative workplace relationships
- Positive emotions and how to utilise them within your work
What the participants think:
- “In many ways I am now feeling more confident in my power to navigate the workplace”
- “I have attended training by Prof Seligman so was aware of the PERMA framework but great to have it reinforced”.