Moving Towards Competency in ACT
1 day workshop:
Please Note : The Class will be limited to 12 people
Suitable for clinicians and health practitioners who have a strong and current practice base and knowledge of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
To provide a learning environment for ACT practitioners to discuss and learn further about how to advance our knowledge of ACT as well as exploring core competencies.
Anticipated learning outcomes:
At the end of the workshop participants will have an increased knowledge of:
- The emerging tools and ratings regarding practitioner self-competency (self and other) that can be used within and across workplace settings
- Various styles and responses which build therapist competency
- How to sequence and apply the 6 core processes of the ACT Hexifle
- How to develop and structure agenda and sessions
- How to ACT-tivate client willingness and motivation towards action in line with their core values.
- How other participants are using ACT and ways to build ongoing connections.