Consent Act education and training
In addition to the education and training materials, a collection of tools and information sheets have also been developed. See the Consent Act changes for health professionals page to access to these.
- Advance Care Directives and the Consent Act – Impaired Decision Making
- Advance Care Directives and the Consent Act – Acts detail and dispute
- The patient journey – putting Advance Care Directives and Resuscitation Plan 7 Step Pathway into practice
- How to teach – mentors and trainers
Presented by Dr Michael Briffa, Palliative Care Specialist, Southern Adelaide Palliative Service.
Presented by Dr Steven Galluccio, Intensivist, Southern Adelaide Local Health Network
The patient journey – putting Advance Care Directives and Resuscitation Plan 7 Step Pathway into practice
Presented by Rebecca Badcock, Project Nurse, Nursing and Midwifery and Christy Pirone, Principal Consultant, Safety and Quality
- A Clear Path to Care - Part 6 - Advance Care Directives, consent and resuscitation planning in practice (PDF 1600KB)
Presented by Hugh Grantham, Professor of Paramedics, Flinders University