Chronic Pain Health Pathway is now live
SA Health, Adelaide PHN and Country SA PHN are pleased to announce the Chronic
Non-cancer Pain in Adults pathway is now available on the HealthPathways South Australia portal.
The online portal provides GPs and health professionals with free, easy access to information on;
- The approach to the patient with chronic pain
- Assessment advice
- Self-management resources for those with chronic pain
- Team management considerations
- The efficacy of different medications and treatment options
- Referral pathways in South Australia
- Links to public as well as private options for specialist care
For further information or to register for a login, visit the HealthPathways SA website.