Maternal Neonatal Gynaecology Community of Practice
The SA Maternal, Neonatal & Gynaecology Community of Practice (MNGCoP) strategic executive committee has multidisciplinary healthcare representatives from across South Australia.
Principal Project Manager - Rebecca Smith
Phone: (08) 8161 9459
What we do
The MNGCoP provides statewide oversight and direction for maternity, neonatal and gynaecology services within SA to ensure safe, high-quality care for women and their families. This includes the development and review of statewide priorities, strategy, quality improvement initiatives, policies and clinical practice guidelines.
The MNGCoP is supported by the:
- Maternal, Neonatal & Gynaecology Clinical Reference Group
- Neonatal Advisory Group
- Gynaecology Advisory Group.
Supporting clinical information
Perinatal information on the SA Health website to support clinicians includes:
- resources for clinicians
- perinatal practice guidelines, including the web-based App
- consumer brochures including for stillbirth
- perinatal advice line
- neonatal medication guidelines