2022 Registered Nurse Transition to Professional Practice Program - Regional Local Health Networks
Nursing in rural SA provides both challenging and rewarding times that will mark the beginning of a successful nursing career. Undertaking a Transition to Professional Practice Program (TPPP) in a rural or regional area provides you with opportunities to develop a broad knowledge and skill base. View our Nursing and Midwifery videowhich showcases our mission, vision and values and the services we provide to ensure we are the best rural health service. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for TPPP positions in the regional Local Health Networks (LHNs).
Click on the links below to find out more about TPPP in the regional LHNs:
- Barossa Hills Fleurieu LHN (PDF 377KB)
- Eyre and Far North LHN (PDF 300KB)
- Flinders and Upper North LHN (PDF 319KB)
- Riverland and Mallee Coorong LHN (PDF 304KB)
- Limestone Coast LHN (PDF 301KB)
- Yorke and Northern LHN (PDF 402KB)
You can also explore TPPP in the metropolitan Local Health Networks.