COVID-19 contact tracing and outbreak management recruitment
SA Heath is recruiting additional staff to work in our COVID-19 contact tracing and outbreak management teams.
Contact tracing and outbreak management identifies people who may have come into contact with a positive case of COVID-19 and enables measures to be taken to prevent the spread of the disease. It involves a number of activities including a doctor speaking to a case, contact tracing, contact management and outbreak management.
You will be a vital part of our team as we roll out South Australia’s COVID-Ready Plan.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, while making a positive impact on the health and wellbeing of the South Australian community.
This recruitment is open to both existing SA Health employees and external applicants.
Current recruitment opportunities
Click on the links below to find out more about each position and to apply:
- Assistant Business Support Officer COVID Operations (ASO4)
- Senior Administration Assistant (COVID-19 Response - Multiple Vacancies) (ASO3)
- Outbreak Project Support Officer COVID-19 Operations (Multiple Vacancies)
- Public Health Project Officer (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies) (ASO4)
- Public Health Senior Project Officer (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies) (ASO5)
- Project Officer/Nurse (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies) (RN1/PO1/AHP1)
- Public Health Officer/Nurse (COVID-19 Pool – Multiple Vacancies (RN2/PO2/AHP2)
- Manager, COVID Surveillance Operations (Multiple Vacancies) (PO3/AHP3/RN3)