Information technology professional
Digital Health SA provides and supports the information and communications technology systems used across all of SA Health.
We offer numerous opportunities to work in a forward-thinking and fast-paced organisation, that strives to deliver world-leading digitally enabled healthcare to all South Australians.
So, come and join our team of about 600 dedicated employees, who are helping to make a difference by using their skills to help provide a safe, agile, and equitable health care system.
Digital Health SA is a supportive and positive place to work and offers employees desirable working conditions including:
- part-time/job share opportunities
- compressed working arrangements
- work from home opportunities
- supportive team environments
- emphasis on professional development.
As an employee of Digital Health SA, you will have the opportunity to develop your career across the whole of the State Government.
Digital Health SA is seeking applications for a wide range of career opportunities within the information and communications technology sector. Opportunities exist in many areas including;
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Infrastructure Projects
- Infrastructure Services
- Applications Services
- Security Services
- Service Desk
- Service Delivery Management
- Change Management
- Project Management Office
- Business Transformation
- Business Performance & Operations Services
- analyst programmer
- applications support analyst
- technology and infrastructure project work
- security management
- data analytics
- service desk officer
- project manager
- finance and business services
People not working in SA Health, as well as existing staff, are invited to apply. Full-time, part-time, casual and job share work opportunities are available.
Find your health career
in South Australia.
orBrowse all jobs