Post Approval for Research at SALHN
The SALHN Office for Research has a responsibility to monitor all research authorised to be conducted at a Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN) site. SALHN has produced monitoring and reporting guidelines to assist researchers in understanding their obligations.
Once you have received ethics and governance authorisation for your research project, there are mandatory reporting requirements you must adhere to Failure to do is a breach of a breach of the NHRMC Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research R17, R22, the National Statement chapter 5.5 and the terms and conditions of the ethical approval for this study.
Failure to submit the required report may result in the ethics approval being withdrawn and the application closed.
- Annual Review/Extension Request Form (DOCX 304KB)
- Contract Amendment Form (DOC 315KB)
- Declaration of Safety Form (DOC 320KB)
- Final Report Form (DOCX 327KB)
- Patient confidentiality and recruitment for research (PDF 303KB)
- Project Amendment Form (DOCX 127KB)
- Protocol Violation Deviation Form (DOCX 114KB)
- Reporting and Monitoring Guidelines for Research Applications (PDF 140KB)
- Serious Adverse Events Guidelines (PDF 187KB)
- Serious Adverse Events Report Template (DOCX 411KB)
- Withdrawal of Research Form (DOC 321KB)