Engagement with consumers and the community
Under the Health Care Act, the Limestone Coast Local Health Network governing board will be developing, implementing and monitoring a community and consumer engagement strategy, and consult with the community and consumers to develop a Limestone Coast Local Health Network Engagement Strategy.
Health Advisory Councils
In regional areas of South Australia HACs ensure that the strong link between communities and their health services are maintained.
There are six Health Advisory Councils in the Limestone Coast Local Health Network:
- Bordertown and District Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Kingston/Robe Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Millicent and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Mount Gambier and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Naracoorte Area Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Penola and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc.
Limestone Coast community members can join a range of local community networks including:
- Limestone Coast Community Network
- Limestone Coast Aboriginal Experts by Experience
- Mental Health Lived Experience Register
We value the Volunteers who support our services. If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for the Limestone Coast LHN please contact any one our sites for more information.
Limestone Coast LHN community groups membership forms and poster
- Community Network Poster
- Community Network Expression of Interest form
- What is an Aboriginal Health Experts by Experience?