Engagement with consumers and the community
Under the Health Care Act, the Flinders and Upper North Local Health Network governing board will be developing, implementing and monitoring a community and consumer engagement strategy, and consult with the community and consumers to develop a Flinders and Upper North Local Health Network Engagement Strategy.
Health Advisory Councils
In regional areas of South Australia HACs ensure that the strong link between communities and their health services are maintained.
There are five Health Advisory Councils in the Flinders and Upper North Local Health Network:
- Hawker District Memorial Health Advisory Council
- Leigh Creek Health Services Health Advisory Council
- Port Augusta, Roxby Downs, Woomera Health Advisory Council
- Quorn Health Services Health Advisory Council
- Whyalla Hospital and Health Services Health Advisory Council
For further information about the HACs, visit the Regional Health Advisory Councils page.