Eyre and Far North Local Health Network Board
The Eyre and Far North Local Health Network covers the areas including the Eyre Peninsula and Far North Outback South Australia, extending north to the Northern Territory border, and west to the Western Australia border. The area includes the townships of Ceduna, Cleve, Coober Pedy, Cowell, Cummins, Elliston, Kimba, Port Lincoln, Streaky Bay, Tumby Bay, Wudinna, Oodnadatta, Lock, and Amata on the APY Lands.
The governing board is responsible and accountable to the Minister for Health and Wellbeing for local decision making.
The role of the Eyre and Far North Local Health Network governing board includes setting strategies and priorities for health services in the region, as well as ensuring the EFN LHN achieves the performance indicators in its Service Agreement.
Eyre and Far North Local Health Network Governing Board Chair
Michele Smith is currently the Chief Executive Officer of the North Eastern Community Hospital. Prior to taking on this role, Michele spent eleven years as the Regional Director, Eyre and Far North Region.
Eyre and Far North Local Health Network Governing Board Members
Leanne Dunchue is a self-employed public accountant residing in Streaky Bay. Leanne brings significant financial expertise and local community knowledge to the governing board.
Dr David Mills
Dr David Mills is Associate Professor and Director of the Adelaide Rural Clinical School at the University of Adelaide. He has been a practicing GP on the Eyre Peninsula since 1988.
Jamie Siviour has been a strong supporter of Country Health SA and rural health within the Eyre region through his involvement with the Port Lincoln Hospital Inc Board, the Port Lincoln Health Advisory Council and the Lock Health Centre Advisory Committee.
Chris Sweet is a partner in Adelaide law firm, Finlayson’s.
Christine (Chris), a proud Ngarrindjeri woman, is General Manager of the SA Aboriginal Education and Training Consultative Council, and previously worked at the Women’s and Children’s Health Network Centre for Education and Training, including on the development and implementation of staff cultural competencies training.
Trevor works as a consultant to Regional Development Australia (Eyre Peninsula) and is Independent Chair of the Northern Eyre Peninsula Health Alliance, and has had a long history working in local government, including as Chief Executive Officer of the District Council of Tumby Bay, and before that, Shire of Mukinbudin (Western Australia).
- 29 July 2021 (PDF 88KB)
- 24 June 2021 (PDF 66KB)
- 27 May 2021 (PDF 71KB)
- 28 April 2021 (PDF 88KB)
- 25 March 2021 (PDF 91KB)
- 25 February 2021 (PDF 78KB)
- 17 December 2020 (PDF 80KB)
- 26 November 2020 (PDF 80KB)
- 22 October 2020 (PDF 66KB)
- 24 September 2020 (PDF 79KB)
- 27 August 2020 (PDF 81KB)
- 23 July 2020 (PDF 83KB)
- 25 June 2020 (PDF 130KB)
- 28 May 2020 (PDF 77KB)
- 23 April 2020 (PDF 62KB)
- 26 March 2020 (PDF 72KB)
- 27 February 2020 (PDF 62KB)
- 19 December 2019 (PDF 62KB)
- 28 November 2019 (PDF 165KB)
- 24 October 2019 (PDF 165KB)
- 26 September 2019 (PDF 68KB)
- 29 August 2019 (PDF 64KB)
- 25 July 2019 (PDF 44KB)
- 24 June 2021 (PDF 92KB)
- 27 May 2021 (PDF 126KB)
- 28 April 2021 (PDF 90KB)
- 25 March 2021 (PDF 109KB)
- 25 February 2021 (PDF 91KB)
- 17 December 2020 (94KB)
- 26 November 2020 (90KB)
- 22 October 2020 (86KB)
- 24 September 2020 (PDF 206KB)
- 27 August 2020 (PDF 105KB)
- 23 July 2020 (PDF 63KB)
- 25 June 2020 (PDF 109KB)
- 28 May 2020 (PDF 242KB)
- 23 April 2020 (PDF 101KB)
- 26 March 2020 (PDF 88KB)
- 27 February 2020 (PDF 86KB)
- 12 February 2020 (PDF 69KB)
- 19 December 2019 (PDF 87KB)
- 28 November 2019 (PDF 263KB)
- 24 October 2019 (PDF 326KB)
- 26 September 2019 (PDF 276KB)
- 29 August 2019 (PDF 322KB)
- 25 July 2019 (PDF 322KB)
The Eyre and Far North LHN Governing Board has held two Annual Public Meetings:
- 28 November 2019, at Ceduna Hospital
- 20 November 2021 via Teams, due to COVID restrictions on face to face meetings at the time
Governing Board Expenses
- May to June 2021 (PDF 158KB)
- March to April 2021 (PDF 63KB)
- January to February 2021 (PDF 63KB)
- November to December 2020 (PDF 63KB)
- September to October 2020 (PDF 160KB)
- July to August 2020 (PDF 63KB)
- March to April 2020 (PDF 63KB)
- January to February 2020 (PDF 63KB)
- November to December 2019 (PDF 63KB)
- September to October 2019 (PDF 256KB)
- July to August 2019 (PDF 257KB)
- May to June 2019 (63KB)