Engagement with consumers and the community
Under the Health Care Act, the Eyre and Far North Local Health Network governing board will be developing, implementing and monitoring a community and consumer engagement strategy, and consult with the community and consumers to develop a Eyre and Far North Local Health Network Engagement Strategy.
Health Advisory Councils
In regional areas of South Australia HACs ensure that the strong link between communities and their health services are maintained.
There are six Health Advisory Councils in the Eyre and Far North Local Health Network:
- Ceduna District Health Services Advisory Council Inc.
- Eastern Eyre Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Far North Health Advisory Council
- Lower Eyre Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Mid-West Health Advisory Council
- Port Lincoln Health Advisory Council
For further information about the HACs, visit the Regional Health Advisory Councils page.