Regional Health Services
Our Regional Local Health Networks
To find out more about specific health services provided in your local health network visit their services pages below:
- Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network
- Eyre and Far North Local Health Network
- Flinders and Upper North Local Health Network
- Limestone Coast Local Health Network
- Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network
- Yorke and Northern Local Health Network
For a full list of our regional health hospitals and health services, visit the A to Z list of regional hospitals and health services page.
For more information about our residential care services visit the My Aged Care Gateway website.
Regional residents living in regional South Australia have access to a range of services designed to maintain and improvements of health care in their local communities.
These services include:
- emergency medical care
- inpatient care
- primary and community care
- intermediate and acute care
- residential aged care.
Home Care Package Program
The Home Care Package Program provides assistance for people who need help to stay safe and well at home. See the Home Care Package Program page for further information, including how you can access the home care packages.
Other regional health services
Other services available throughout regional South Australia include:
- BPD Co
- Community Mental Health Rehabilitation Service
- Country Referral Unit
- Country Health Connect
- Intergrated Mental Health Inpatient Units
- Patient Assistance Transport Scheme (PATS)
- Regional Cancer Services
- Regional Mental Health Services
- Rural Emergency Responders Network (RERN)
- Rural Health Workforce Strategy