Engagement with consumers and the community
Under the Health Care Act, the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network governing board will be developing, implementing and monitoring a community and consumer engagement strategy, and consult with the community and consumers to develop a Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network Engagement Strategy.
Health Advisory Councils
In regional areas of South Australia HACs ensure that the strong link between communities and their health services are maintained.
There are six Health Advisory Councils in the Barossa Hills Fleurieu Local Health Network:
- Barossa and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Eudunda, Kapunda Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Gawler District Health Advisory Council Inc.
- Hills Area Health Advisory Council
- Kangaroo Island Health Advisory Council Inc.
- South Coast Health Advisory Council Inc.
For further information about the HACs, visit the Regional Health Advisory Councils page.