COVID-19 update 6 April 2021
06 April 2021
There have been two new cases of COVID-19 today, both reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 661 cases notified in South Australia.
There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 661 cases notified in South Australia.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
Both NSW Health and Queensland Health have identified exposure locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19. The full list of locations can be found on the NSW Health website and the QLD Health website.
For more updates and testing requirements, and if you have visited any of the exposure sites, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing
- Total new cases today - 0
- Total number currently in hospital - 1
- Total cases to date - 661
- Recovered cases - 649
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 1,909
- Total tests to date - 1,192,514
- Active cases - 8
- Overseas acquired - 8
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday - 422
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 29,355