COVID-19 update 5 December 2021
05 December 2021
There have been six new cases of COVID-19 reported today. There have been 968 cases reported in South Australia to date.
Today’s cases are four males, one teenager and the others aged in their 20s, 30s and 50s, and two females, one in their 20s, and one in their 50s.
Norwood cluster cases
- Total new cases today - 2
- Total cases - 24
New case breakdown
- New cases today - 6
- New cases vaccinated - 6
- New cases unvaccinated - 0
- Vaccination status unknown - 0
- Overseas acquired - 1
- Locally acquired - 2
- Interstate acquired - 2
- Under investigation - 1
- Unlinked - 0
Total case breakdown
- Total new cases since 23 November - 46
- Total active cases - 42
- Total cases - 968
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 11,790
Hospitalisation and Health System statistics
- Total cases in hospital - 1
- Total cases in ICU - 0
- Total cases ventilated - 0
- First dose vaccinated (12+) - 90.2%
- Second dose vaccinated (12+) - 81.9%
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, please seek testing as soon as possible.
Find your nearest testing site at www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDtesting.
For more information visit https://www.covid-19.sa.gov.au/ or call the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787.