COVID-19 update 3 March 2021
03 March 2021
There has been one new cases of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 618 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s case is a man in his 60s who returned from overseas and has been in a medi-hotel since his arrival. Serology is underway to determine if this is an old infection.
For more information about the COVID-19 vaccination rollout visit www.covidvaccine.sa.gov.au
- Total new cases today - 1
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 618
- Recovered cases - 610
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 3,291
- Total tests to date - 1,098,890
- Active cases - 4
- Overseas acquired - 4
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday - 406
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 2,326
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear.
For more information: SA COVID-19 Information Line 1800 253 787; sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019