COVID-19 update 28 November 2021
28 November 2021
There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 931 cases notified in South Australia.
A child reported as an active case yesterday has returned to their interstate jurisdiction and has been removed as an active case in SA.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 0
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 931
- Recovered cases - 920
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 8,256
- Total tests to date - 2,543,746
- Active cases - 7
- Overseas acquired - 2
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 5
- Under investigation - 0
- Total vaccinations administered 2,558,537
- First dose vaccinated (16+) 89.0%
- Second dose vaccinated (16+) 80.2%
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- an acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- diarrhoea and vomiting.