COVID-19 update 15 September 2021
15 September 2021
There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 896 cases notified in South Australia.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
Total case breakdown
- Total new cases today - 0
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 896
- Recovered cases - 882
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 6,635
- Total tests to date - 2,178,742
- Active cases - 10
- Overseas acquired - 9
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 1
- Under investigation - 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 1,472,923*
*Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.