COVID-19 update 14 June 2021
14 June 2021
There have been no new cases of COVID-19 reported today. There have been a total of 775 cases notified in South Australia.
If you have been in Victoria on or after Thursday 20 May 2021 you are not permitted to enter SA. If you are currently in SA and have been to Victoria in the last 14 days, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing for information on the quarantine and testing requirements that apply to you.
Queensland Health and NSW Health have both identified COVID-19 exposure locations in QLD and NSW. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 0
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 775
- Recovered cases - 769
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 3,344
- Total tests to date - 1,462,221
- Active cases - 2
- Overseas acquired - 2
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 414,209*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.