COVID-19 update 13 April 2021
13 April 2021
There have been eight new cases of COVID-19 today, all reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 674 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases include a child, a woman in her 20s, two women in their 30s, a woman in her 40s, a woman in her 50s, a man in his 20s, and a man in his 30s. All eight people acquired their infections overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
Queensland Health has identified exposure locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19. The full list of locations can be found on the QLD Health website.
For more updates and testing requirements, and if you have visited any of the exposure sites, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 8
- Total number currently in hospital - 1
- Total cases to date - 674
- Recovered cases - 657
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 2,577
- Total tests to date - 1,214,869
- Active cases - 13
- Overseas acquired - 13
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday - 1,517
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 39,206