COVID-19 update 12 June 2021
12 June 2021
There have been three new case of COVID-19 today, reported from a medi-hotel. There have been a total of 774 cases notified in South Australia.
Today’s cases are two females, one aged in her 50s and one aged in her 30s, and one teenage male. All have acquired their infection overseas and have been in medi-hotels since their arrival. All are considered to have old infections however have been added to our case numbers as they were not diagnosed or counted overseas.
If you have been in Victoria on or after Thursday 20 May 2021 you are not permitted to enter SA. If you are currently in SA and have been to Victoria in the last 14 days, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing for information on the quarantine and testing requirements that apply to you.
Queensland Health and NSW Health have both identified COVID-19 exposure locations in QLD and NSW. To check if you have visited any of the locations of concern, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 3
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 774
- Recovered cases - 767
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 4,380
- Total tests to date - 1,454,845
- Active cases - 3
- Overseas acquired - 3
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 407,613*
* Figure includes both Commonwealth and SA Health administered vaccines.