COVID-19 update 12 April 2021
12 April 2021
There have been no new cases of COVID-19 today. There have been a total of 666 cases notified in South Australia.
A man in his 40s remains in the Royal Adelaide Hospital ICU, in a critical condition.
Queensland Health has identified exposure locations associated with positive cases of COVID-19. The full list of locations can be found on the QLD Health website.
For more updates and testing requirements, and if you have visited any of the exposure sites, visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/covidcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 0
- Total number currently in hospital - 1
- Total cases to date - 666
- Recovered cases - 657
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 2,671
- Total tests to date - 1,212,292
- Active cases - 5
- Overseas acquired - 5
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
SA Health administered vaccinations update
- Vaccinations administered yesterday - 458
- Total vaccinations administered to date - 37,656