COVID-19 update 10 November 2021
10 November 2021
There are no new cases of COVID-19 today. There has been a total of 918 cases notified in South Australia.
For more information and a list of testing sites visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVIDcontacttracing.
- Total new cases today - 0
- Total number currently in hospital - 0
- Total cases to date - 918
- Recovered cases - 914
- Deaths - 4
- Tests carried out yesterday - 5,145
- Total tests to date - 2,446,952
- Active cases - 0
- Overseas acquired - 0
- Close contact - 0
- Locally acquired (contact unknown) - 0
- Interstate acquired - 0
- Under investigation - 0
- Latest vaccination data not available at time of release.
All South Australians who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested on the day symptoms appear. Symptoms include:
- Fever or chills (in the absence of an alternative illness that explains these symptoms)
- An acute respiratory infection e.g. cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath
- Loss of smell or alteration in the sense of taste
- Diarrhoea and vomiting.