There have been some wonderful outcomes from the many research studies conducted at the Southern Adelaide Local Health Network (SALHN).
Below are just a few of the significant achievements over the past few years:
- Visiting research/collaborations
- Better bone health for cancer survivors
- Improving rehabilitation from neurosurgery patients
- New treatment helps calm the chatter for Robert
- Experts warn against overuse of antibiotics
- Researchers are nuts for new machine
If you wish to contribute to the future success of research in SALHN please consider getting involved in some way.