Services Planning and Programs Policy Domain
Find Services Planning and Programs
All SA Health policies that are overdue for review remain in force and continue to be applicable.
All policies/guidelines that remain published on the Policy Distribution System continue to be valid irrespective of the review date, except where explicitly stated otherwise in the policy.
The Services Planning and Programs Policy Domain encompasses the areas of service planning and program delivery to support the provision of best practice health care across SA Health.
The purpose of this Domain is to:
- Ensure there is a consistent system-wide approach to the strategic planning and delivery of services and programs across SA Health.
- Ensure staff awareness of the best practice standards and requirements for consultation, design and delivery of SA Health services and programs.
- Ensure SA Health services are safe, of high quality, and are delivered in an effective and efficient manner.
- Ensure consumers and the community are engaged in improving SA Health services and programs.
- Ensure compliance with South Australian Government legislation and policy in relation to health service planning and delivery.
- We provide a consistent system-wide approach to service planning and program delivery across SA Health.
- We are committed to the delivery of safe and quality health care to all South Australians, regardless of where they live.
- We apply service planning and program delivery to achieve best practice health care across SA Health.
- We value the voice of consumers and the community in improving our health services and are committed to engagement with consumers and the community in our work.
- We develop and deliver health services that comply with legislative and policy requirements, and align with any overarching government plans for SA Health or South Australia more broadly.
Executive Director, Health Services Programs and Funding