The Procurement Domain encompasses the areas of procurement, contract management, supply chain management and disposal operations.
The purpose of this Domain is to:
- Ensure a consistent system-wide approach to procurement-related matters across SA Health.
- Ensure staff awareness of the requirements that apply across SA Health for procurement-related matters.
- Ensure effective governance across SA Health for procurement-related activities, including clarity about roles and responsibilities for all staff, particularly relating to authorisations.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legislation and state policy requirements for procurement-related matters.
- Provide information, frameworks, tools and resources to assist with managing relevant mandatory requirements associated with procurement-related activities in a consistent manner across SA Health.
- Ensure accountability, transparency and probity in decision making about procurement-related matters.
- We apply a consistent system-wide approach to procurement-related activities across SA Health.
- We adhere to SA Health-approved methods and processes for procurement-related activities.
- We seek to obtain the best value in the expenditure of public money to ensure optimal use of government resources.
- We apply fair and ethical treatment to all participants in procurement-related matters.
- We are committed to transparency and accountability in all procurement-related activities.
- We comply with relevant legislation and state policy requirements for procurement-related activities.
Executive Director, Procurement and Supply Chain Management