Find Financial Management
The Financial Management Domain encompasses the areas of billing, banking, allowances, travel, payroll, cash management, gifts and donations, accounting and tax.
The purpose of this Domain is to:
- Ensure a consistent system-wide approach to effective financial management across SA Health.
- Ensure staff awareness of the requirements, standards and processes that apply across SA Health in relation to financial management.
- Ensure the necessary frameworks, systems and processes are in place to achieve financial management compliance across SA Health, and that avenues exist for reporting and escalating compliance concerns, issues and non-compliance.
- Ensure clarity of staff roles, responsibilities and performance expectations in relation to financial management compliance.
- Ensure governance arrangements are in place to oversee financial management and associated decision making.
- Ensure compliance with relevant state and national legislation and policy requirements for financial management.
- We apply a consistent system-wide approach to effective financial management across SA Health.
- We are committed to economical, efficient and effective financial resource allocation and management.
- We comply with relevant state and national legislation and policy requirements for financial management.
- We are accountable and transparent about the decisions we make about our financial resources.
- We ensure our financial management decisions do not compromise SA Health’s long-term financial sustainability.
Executive Director, Finance