News subscription form, Communicable Disease Control Branch
About the Communicable Disease Control Branch
The Communicable Disease Control Branch (CDCB) of SA Health aims to reduce the incidences of communicable and infectious diseases in all areas of South Australia. The Branch comprises of the following sections:
- Disease Surveillance and Investigation
- Data and Corporate Services
- Immunisation Section
- Infection Control Service
- Sexually Transmissible Infection & Blood Borne Virus Section
- Specialist Services
Subscribe to receive all the latest news from South Australia’s Communicable Disease Control Branch delivered to your inbox.
- The purpose for submission of this information is to request subscription to CDCB news.
- The information will not be used for any other purpose.
- This form is an embedded third party application and information is managed through the service provider overseas.
- Please read SA Health Disclaimer and Privacy notice for further information.