Positive Ageing Fellowship Grants
Positive Ageing Fellowship Grants (PAFG) of $20,000 – $40,000 for community organisations recognise older people’s valuable contribution to shaping the South Australian Government’s vision of an age friendly state.
The grants are one-off and ageing-specific, to be used for community capacity building for projects that create or extend opportunities for older South Australians to be involved and active in their communities and contribute to an age friendly South Australia.
This year’s Positive Ageing Fellowship Grants will for the first time, provide grant recipients with coaching, mentoring and support by The Australian Centre for Social Innovation, to enable them to achieve sustainable, long term outcomes for older people.
The grants will fund projects aligned to the themes:
- Respecting diversity
- Working and volunteering
- All-ages-friendly communities
- Wellbeing and active ageing
- Safety and security
Online applications for Positive Ageing Fellowship Grants close at 5.00pm, Monday 14 January 2019.
- 2018/19 PAFG program guidelines (PDF 693KB)
- PAFG online application form
- See an example of the PAFG online application form (PDF 281KB) – for viewing, downloading and printing only. Not to be used. Only online applications will be accepted.
If you require further information, contact the Office for the Ageing:
Telephone: (08) 8204 2420
Postal address: PO Box 196 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000