Age Friendly SA Grants
Local governments can apply for one-off Age Friendly SA Grants of up to $25,000 and regional partnerships of at least three local governments may apply for up to $45,000.
Projects must align to the Age Friendly SA Strategy (PDF 1.6MB) key priorities:
- Community & environment
- Making a contribution
- Making it easier to get around
- Intergenerational connectedness
- Age friendly services
Online applications for Age Friendly SA Grants close at 5.00pm, Monday 18 February 2019.
- 2018/19 Age Friendly SA Grants program guidelines (PDF 570KB)
- Age Friendly SA Grants online application form
- See an example of the Age Friendly SA Grants online application form (PDF 128KB) – for viewing, downloading and printing only. Not to be used. Only online applications will be accepted.
If you require further information, contact the Office for the Ageing:
Telephone: (08) 8204 2420
Postal address: PO Box 196 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000