Age Friendly SA Grants
Local governments can apply for one-off Age Friendly SA Grants of up to $25,000 and regional partnerships of at least three local governments may apply for up to $45,000.
Projects must align to the Age Friendly SA Strategy (PDF 1.6MB) key priorities:
- Community & environment
- Making a contribution
- Making it easier to get around
- Intergenerational connectedness
- Age friendly services
- 2019/20 Age Friendly SA Grants program guidelines (PDF 519KB)
- Age Friendly SA Grants online application
- See an example of the Age Friendly SA Grants online application (PDF 248KB) – for viewing, downloading and printing only. Not to be used. Only online applications will be accepted.
Online applications for Age Friendly SA Grants close 5.00pm, Friday 17 January 2020.
If you require further information, contact Office for Ageing Well:
Telephone: (08) 8204 2420
Postal address: PO Box 196 Rundle Mall Adelaide SA 5000