Loxton and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc.
A major role of the Loxton and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc. is to relay ideas and views from the Community to the local Health Service.
The Loxton and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc. can include:
- Up to 8 community members
- 1 local government nominee
- 1 local member of Parliament or his or her nominee
- 1 medical practitioner
- A worker from Country Health SA
The Loxton & Districts Health Advisory Council meetings are held monthly on the 3rd Monday at 6:00pm. Meetings are held in the Loxton Hospital Complex in the Board Room.
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF 1.2MB)
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF 1.6MB)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report (PDF 1.9MB)
Previous annual reports available from the SA Parliament website
Current HAC members:
|Presiding member||Sally Goode|
|Local member of Parliament||Bill Ebert|
|Local government nominee||Vacant|
|Medical practitioner representative||Peter Hamilton|
|Staff member||Kylie Biele|
|Community representatives||Graham Schulz
Loxton Health Advisory Council Inc.
C/- Loxton Hospital Complex
Loxton SA 5333