Kingston/Robe Health Advisory Council Inc.
A major role of the Kingston/Robe Health Advisory Council Inc is to relay ideas and views from the Community to the local Health Service.
The Kingston/Robe Health Advisory Council can include:
- Up to 8 community members
- 1 local government nominee
- 1 local member of Parliament or his or her nominee
- 1 medical practitioner
- A worker from Country Health SA
|Presiding member||Denise Foreman
|Local member of parliament||Pauline Parsons|
|Local government nominee||Rick Wingard
|Medical practitioner member||David Senior|
|Community representatives||John Clapton
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF 1.4MB)
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF 865KB)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report (PDF 986KB)
Previous annual reports available from the SA Parliament website
Kingston Robe Health Advisory Council Inc.
C/- Kingston Soldiers Memorial Hospital
Cnr Cooke Street & Young Street
Kingston SE 5275