Eudunda, Kapunda Health Advisory Council Inc.
A major role of the Eudunda Kapunda Health Advisory Council (HAC) is to relay ideas and views from the Community to the local Health Service. These ideas are used in planning for new and improved services.
The Eudunda Kapunda Health Advisory Council can include:
- Up to 8 community members
- Nominee of local government
- A local member of Parliament or his or her nominee
- A medical practitioner member
- A worker from Country Health SA
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF 855KB)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report (PDF 1.4MB)
- 2015-2016 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2014-2015 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2013-2014 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2012-2013 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2011-2012 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2010-2011 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2009-2010 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2008-2009 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
Current HAC members:
|Presiding member||Monica Davies|
|Local member of parliament||Janet Hazel|
|Local government member||Vacant|
|Medical practitioner||Yvonne Amos|
|Community representatives||Alison Schultz
Carolyn (Carol) Absolom
2018 Annual General Meeting
The Eudunda Kapunda Health Advisory Council Inc. has received nominations for resident members of the council. Nominations have been received from Bill O’Brien, Sandra Deuter, Peter Deuter, Carolyn Absolom, Judy Milde and Pepper Mickan.
As we have received more nominations than vacancies, there will be a vote, via secret ballot, for the Resident Member appointments. All residents of the Community are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting to vote for their preferred candidates. The AGM will be held on Wednesday 21st November 2018 at the Eudunda Senior Citizens Hostel, Ward St, Eudunda, commencing at 7pm.
All queries can be directed to Tania Higgins during business hours on (08) 85660200.
Eudunda Kapunda Health Advisory Council Inc.
C/- Kapunda Hospital
PO Box 346
Kapunda SA 5373