Bordertown and District Health Advisory Council Inc.
A major role of the Bordertown and Districts Health Advisory Council (HAC) is to relay ideas and views from the community to the local health service. These ideas are used in planning for new and improved services.
The Bordertown and District HAC meetings are held on the fourth Monday of each month at 6:30pm at Bordertown Hospital Conference Room.
The Bordertown and Districts Health Service Health Advisory Council can include:
- Up to eight community members
- Nominee of local government
- A local member of Parliament or his or her nominee
- A medical practitioner member
- A worker from Country Health SA
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF 875KB)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report (PDF 1.1MB)
- 2015-2016 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2014-2015 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2013-2014 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2012-2013 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2011-2012 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2010-2011 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2009-2010 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
- 2008-2009 Annual Report (SA Parliament)
|Presiding member||Graeme Close|
|Local member of parliament||Tammy Creaser
|Nominee of local government||Cathy Langley|
|Medical practitioner Representative||Vacant|
|Staff member||Alison Dinning|
|Community representatives||Wendy Ryan
Bordertown and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc.
C/- Bordertown Memorial Hospital
PO Box 196
Bordertown SA 5268