Barossa and Districts Health Advisory Council Inc.
A major role of the Barossa and Districts Health Advisory Council (HAC) is to relay ideas and views from the Community to the local Health Service. These ideas are used in planning for new and improved services.
The Barossa and Districts Health Advisory Council can include:
- up to 8 community members
- a nominee of local government
- a Nominee of Local Member of Parliament
- a Medical Practitioner member
- a worker from Country Health SA.
- 2018-2019 Annual Report (PDF 1.4MB)
- 2017-2018 Annual Report (PDF 895KB)
- 2016-2017 Annual Report (PDF 1.5MB)
Previous annual reports available from the SA Parliament website
Barossa and Districts Health Advisory Council
PO Box 270
Angaston SA 5353
|Presiding Member||Elizabeth Haebich|
|Local Member of Parliament||Stephan Knoll|
|Nominee of Local Government||Cathy Troup|
|Medical Practitioner Representative||Tom Ryan|
|Community Representative||Don Piro|
|Community Representative||Jane Evans|
|Community Representative||Matt Kowald|
|Community Representative||Margaret Harris|
The Barossa and Districts Health Advisory Council holds regular meetings on the 3rd Monday of every second month from 6.00 pm, at either the Angaston or Tanunda Hospital. Please call (08) 8563 8506 for details.