Health and community services feedback and complaints
We encourage patients, consumers, families, carers and the community to provide us with feedback. We want to hear what is good, what is bad and what we can do to make the health care services better.
Consumer feedback and raising concerns provide an opportunity to observe the quality of health care from the perspective of all patients and consumers.
It also assists in directing improvement in the quality of health services.
In the first instance, please talk to a staff member at the point of care. If you feel your feedback or concern has not been resolved, a list of health site contacts and telephone numbers is provided below.
Guidelines and links
- Your feedback is important - consumer feedback process and contacts for health sites (PDF 152KB)
- How to provide feedback (PDF 69KB)
- How to write a letter of complaint to your health service provider (PDF 64KB)
- Making a complaint to the Health and Community Services Complaints Commissioner.
- Make the most of your visit to your doctor or health care provider (PDF 163KB)
- Consumer Feedback Management Policy Directive (PDF 143KB)
- Consumer Feedback Management Guideline and Toolkit (PDF 401KB)