Information about voluntary assisted dying
If you would like to learn more about the eligibility criteria and process involved in accessing the Voluntary Assisted Dying Pathway, please see the resources below.
Information about the Voluntary Assisted Dying Pathway Eligibility Criteria.
Voluntary Assisted Dying process
A step by step guide to the Voluntary Assisted Dying process.
Some people may find issues relating to end-of-life care concerning or distressing. If reading the material on this site or thinking about end-of-life care has raised some issues regarding grief and bereavement or personal crisis, the helpline below provides telephone support and counselling 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Visit the Lifeline website or call 13 11 14
- visit our Bereavement Portal
- visit the SA Health mental health services webpage for a range of services
- call the Mental Health Triage Service on 13 14 65
- call Kids Helpline on 1800 551 800
For more information
For more information on voluntary assisted dying in South Australia: