Visit Modbury Hospital
In order to slow the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) visitor limits have been put in place. Visitor limits can change at short notice so please check on the day of your visit.
Patients are currently allowed a maximum of two visitors per day (together or singularly) across all departments and wards.
All persons entering NALHN sites are required to:
> QR code or provide details if unable to QR Code on entry as requested
> Perform hand hygiene on entry
> Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
> Wear a face mask (masks will be available at Concierge and cloth masks are not permitted to be worn at any NALHN site by staff or visitors)
Visitors play an important part in any patient’s hospital stay and are welcome at the hospital.
Visiting hours are between 11.00 am and 8.00 pm daily in most wards, with a designated patient rest period between 1.00 pm and 3.00 pm.
- Visiting is at the discretion of nursing and midwifery staff, from whom permission should first be obtained. If visiting hours are unsuitable, please discuss this with nursing and midwifery staff, as we may be able to make special arrangements.
- Food, sweets and drinks for patients must be checked with the nursing staff, as many patients are on special diets.
- Visitors are requested to show consideration for the patients they are visiting and for other patients in the hospital, by behaving in a quiet manner, and by observing any restrictions on visitation made for their benefit.
- Visiting children are the responsibility of their parent or adult carer and must be supervised at all times while in the hospital, and noise kept to a minimum.
- Furniture is placed to ensure rapid access to rooms in emergencies. This also means that seating for visitors is restricted.
More information including fees and exemptions are available on the metropolitan hospitals car parking page.
The hospital is wheelchair accessible and there are toilets for people with disabilities. Please ask at Reception.