Riverland Mallee Coorong hospitals and health services
Residents in the Riverland Murray Mallee area have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, Aboriginal Health, obstetric services, community health and aged care services.
The main health hubs for the area are located in Berri and Murray Bridge with other facilities located nearby.
Due to COVID-19, changes to services, visiting hours and visitor access now apply.
For more information see Riverland Mallee Coorong LHN response to coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).
Country Health Connect Group Closures
The Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network (RMCLHN) has closed the following Country Health Connect group services until further notice.
This decision has been made to help stop the spread of the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) to vulnerable community health clients, particularly older people.
We are developing plans to ensure we continue providing essential services to people who attend the groups listed below. This may include one-on-one service provision, home-based services, or telehealth services.
COVID-19 is a respiratory illness caused by a new virus. Symptoms range from a mild cough to pneumonia. Some people recover easily, while others may get very sick, very quickly. There is evidence that it spreads from person to person.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause, but the health and safety of our community is our priority.
If you would like to discuss any health concerns that you believe will be impacted by this change, please contact your nearest Country Health Connect office:
Murray Bridge: (08) 8535 6800
Berri: (08) 8580 2500
Riverland Mallee Coorong Local Health Network Country Health Connect closures
Aboriginal Health Riverland
- Aboriginal Youth Group
- Aboriginal Social Group
- Gym Group
- Assist with Mums and Bubs
- Allied Health Clinics (physiotherapy and podiatry)
- Men’s Group
Healthy Ageing Riverland
- Lifestyle Groups
- Diners Groups
- Tai Chi
- HCP Focus Group
- Men’s Group
- Multicultural Group
- CROP Group
Allied Health Riverland
- Ambulatory Rehab Groups
- TCP Group Gym Sessions
- Upper Limb Rehab Groups
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Women’s Cancer Support
- Young Breast Cancer Survivors Coffee
Tumake Yande Groups
- Tumake Yande Meningie
- Tumake Yande Murray Bridge
Healthy Ageing Murray Bridge
- Day Centre Social Support Group
Allied Health Murray Mallee
- Adult Learning Group
- Exercise Class – Tailem Bend
- Arthroplasty (Joint replacement) Groups
- Falls and Balance group
- Pulmonary Rehab
- Cardiac Rehab
- All Murray Bridge Soldiers’ Memorial Hospital Pool Services
Nursing Murray Mallee Coorong
- Breast Cancer Support Group (Murray Bridge)
- Day Centre (Meningie)
- Easy Moves for Active Ageing (Meningie)
- Day Centre (Coonalpyn)
- Day Centre (Tintinara)
- Pinnaroo Day Centre
- Lameroo Day Centre
- Quilting Club
- Mums and Bubs Group
- Church Services
- Day Centre.
For more information about COVID-19 visit www.sahealth.sa.gov.au/COVID2019
To find out more about Riverland Mallee Coorong services and how to access them follow the links provided below.
- Barmera Health Service
- Karoonda and Districts Soldier’s Memorial Hospital
- Lameroo District Health Service
- Loxton Hospital Complex
- Mannum District Hospital
- Meningie and Districts Memorial Hospital and Health Services
- Murray Bridge Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- Murray Mallee Community Health Service — Country Health Connect RMC which is located in:
- Murray Bridge
- Tailem Bend
- Pinnaroo Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- Renmark Paringa District Hospital
- Riverland General Hospital located in Berri
- Tailem Bend District Hospital
- Waikerie Health Service
- Country Health Connect, Riverland Malleee Coorong which is located in: