Riverland Mallee Coorong hospitals and health services
Residents in the Riverland Murray Mallee area have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, Aboriginal Health, obstetric services, community health and aged care services.
The main health hubs for the area are located in Berri and Murray Bridge with other facilities located nearby.
To find out more about these services and how to access them follow the links provided below.
- Barmera Health Service
- Karoonda and Districts Soldier’s Memorial Hospital
- Lameroo District Health Service
- Loxton Hospital Complex
- Mannum District Hospital
- Meningie and Districts Memorial Hospital and Health Services
- Murray Bridge Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- Murray Mallee Community Health Service — Country Health Connect RMC which is located in:
- Murray Bridge
- Tailem Bend
- Pinnaroo Soldiers' Memorial Hospital
- Renmark Paringa District Hospital
- Riverland General Hospital located in Berri
- Tailem Bend District Hospital
- Waikerie Health Service
- Country Health Connect, Riverland Malleee Coorong which is located in: