Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island hospitals and health services
Fleurieu Peninsula and Kangaroo Island residents have access to a wide range of health care services in a number of locations throughout the region.
These services include accident and emergency, day and inpatient surgery, obstetric services, community health and aged care services.
The South Coast District Hospital in Victor Harbor is the main health hub for this area and is supported by other facilities in Strathalbyn and Kangaroo Island.
To find out more about these services and how to access them follow the links provided below.
- Hills Southern Fleurieu Kangaroo Island Community Health Service which is located in:
- Kangaroo Island
- Victor Harbor
- Kangaroo Island Health Service
- Strathalbyn and District Health Service
- South Coast District Hospital, located in Victor Harbor
- Southern Fleurieu Health Service, located in Victor Harbor