COVID Safe Plans
Who needs to create a COVID-Safe Plan
COVID Safe Plans and COVID SAfe Check-in is required at:
- public and private hospitals
- disability care facilities
- residential aged care facilities.
If you have not completed a COVID Safe Plan, do not have this available at your premises, or do not comply with current Directions, you can be fined up to $5,000.
How to create a COVID Safe Plan
Fill in the form to create your COVID-Safe Plan. Your completed form is your Plan. This Plan will outline how your staff and patrons can be kept safe from COVID-19.
- Refer to official COVID-19 advice and directions to help you complete this plan. Carefully review this website and the Safe Work Australia website.
- Follow the link and fill out the whole form. If your business has several premises, each venue will need a separate Plan.
- Discuss and share relevant details of your plan with staff, contractors and suppliers so that everyone is aware of what they need to do and what they can expect.
- Implement the steps you have agreed to as best you can. Remember: the requirements on the form are obligations – you may face a fine if you do not comply with these.
- anyone who has applied for a new COVID-Safe Plan will have one issued to them.
- Review your plan regularly and make changes as and when required. COVID-19 is a fast-changing situation, and the South Australian government responds to this via a step-by-step approach to easing certain restrictions.
Print or download the Plan and make it available at your premises. If you need to make a new COVID Safe Plan, for example a health or disability service, you can do so here.
SA COVID-19 Information line - 1800 253 787 offers local information and advice on general COVID-19 information for South Australians. Operates from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm every day.
Your industry association may also be able to assist.
For technical help, contact email@example.com