Wallaroo Hospital COVID-19 vaccination clinic
Which vaccine should I get?
If you’re 5-11, please book an appointment to get the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine only (appointments available from 12 January 2022).
If you’re 12-17, please book an appointment or walk in to get the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine only.
If you’re 18 or over, you can get the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine or the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine.
The Australian Technical Advisory Group on Immunisation (ATAGI) recommends the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine as the preferred vaccine for people aged 12 to 59 years, but the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine can be provided to people aged 18 to 59 years of age following an appropriate risk/benefit assessment and informed consent process with their vaccine provider. For more information, visit the AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine page.
People aged 60 years and over can now choose which vaccine they would like to receive, if they are vaccinated at an SA Health clinic.
Make a booking
COVID-19 vaccination is available to people 5+ years and over at this clinic.
- Bookings essential for 5-11 year olds, and Boosters for people 18 years and over
- Walk-ins welcome for dose 1, 2 and Dose 3 (immunocompromised)
- Walk-in priority access for workers mandated to have a booster
Walk-in appointments are available at this clinic for:
- first and second doses, for anyone aged 12 or above
- third or additional doses, for anyone who is immunocompromised
- those working in the health care, disability and aged care sectors, who will be given priority access.
As walk-in appointments are subject to availability, bookings are recommended to minimise delays. Please note that this clinic does not provide walk-in appointments for booster vaccinations, or for children aged 5 to 11. Please book your appointment for these vaccinations ahead of time.
Wallaroo Hospital COVID-19 vaccination clinic opening times
- Monday - 12.30 pm to 7.30 pm
- Tuesday - 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
- Wednesday - 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
- Thursday - 8.30am to 4.00pm
- Friday - 8.30 am to 4.00 pm
Other COVID-19 vaccination clinic locations
To find another SA Health clinic, visit the COVID-19 vaccination clinics page.