Kilkenny COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
This clinic will operate until Saturday 2 July. After this date, visit our Get vaccinated page to find an alternative vaccination clinic.
Vaccination Clinic provides the:
- Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccination, 1st and 2nd for people 12 + years
- Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccination, 1st and 2nd for people 5-11 years
- Pfizer Covid-19 Vaccination, Booster for people 16+ years
- Pfizer Covid-19 Winter Dose, please check eligibility requirements.
Anyone aged 65 years or over is able to receive their flu vaccination at this clinic together with the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Monday - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Tuesday - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Wednesday - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Thursday - 11.00 am to 6.00 pm
- Friday - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Saturday - 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
- Sunday - Closed
SA Health clinics are no longer offering appointment times. To get vaccinated, simply check the opening hours of the clinic, and attend at a time that’s convenient for you.
For information on what to bring to your vaccination and what to expect on the day, please read our guide Before and after your vaccine.
Where to find us
This vaccination clinic is located at 11-14 Regency Road, Kilkenny SA 5009.
How to get to the clinic
Free parking is available onsite, please enter via Regency Road or Arndale Street.
By public transport
Information on taking public transport and stops near this vaccination clinic is available on the Adelaide Metro website.
Other COVID-19 vaccination clinic locations
To find another SA Health clinic, visit the Get vaccinated page.
You can also receive the COVID-19 vaccine at participating GPs, Respiratory Clinics or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Services.
For further information about vaccination, contact the SA COVID-19 Information Line on 1800 253 787.