Enfield COVID-19 vaccination clinic
The Enfield COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic provides:
- Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccination
- Pfizer COVID-19 Booster Vaccination 16+
- Pfizer COVID-19 5 to 11 years Vaccination.
7 days a week, 8.00 am – 4.00 pm
Make a booking
Walk-in appointments are available at this clinic (no appointment necessary).
As walk-in appointments are subject to availability, bookings are recommended to minimise delays.
Priority access will be given to people with existing bookings, as well as anyone who works in a sector where a Direction specifies vaccination as a requirement of employment.
Where to find us
This vaccination clinic is located at the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service at 55 Watson Avenue, Enfield.
- Download a map (PDF) of the clinic.
How to get to the clinic
- This vaccination clinic is located at the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service at 55 Watson Avenue, Enfield.
- Free car parking available in the adjoining car park and also in surrounding streets.
By public transport
- Information on taking public transport and stops near this vaccination clinic is available on the Adelaide Metro website.
To find out which vaccine you are eligible to receive, visit our page Getting vaccinated.
For information on what to bring to your appointment and what to expect on the day, please read our guide Before and after your vaccine appointment.
Appointments are subject to vaccine availability. If you cannot find an appointment now, please try again at a later time or look for an alternative vaccination clinic.
People who are anxious about getting vaccinated
Staff at the Enfield COVID-19 vaccination clinic specialise in vaccinating people with a needle phobia and those who don’t like large crowds.
If you are feeling anxious, please let the friendly staff at our vaccination clinic know when you arrive.
You can also try some of our helpful tips before and during your appointment:
- Eat something sweet beforehand.
- Avoid looking at the injection site.
- Practice deep breathing techniques.
- Try distracting yourself.
- Take a buddy with you.
- Let your vaccination professional know.
Other COVID-19 vaccination clinic locations
You can also book an appointment at any participating GPs, Respiratory Clinics or Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Services. Use the Australian Government’s Vaccine Clinic Finder.