COVID-19 Clinics and Testing Centres in South Australia. Find COVID-19 testing locations in Adelaide and regional SA.
New Zealand COVID-19 contact tracing and exposure locations
From 3.22pm 18 August 2021, travellers from New Zealand or the Cook Islands will no longer be able to travel unrestricted into South Australia.
Upon arrival to SA, they will be subject to the testing and quarantine requirements of all other overseas arrivals and must:
- quarantine for 14 days in a medi-hotel
- get a COVID-19 test on day 1, 5 and 13 of quarantine
- wear a mask at any time they come into contact with the public for the quarantine period.
If you are currently in South Australia and visited any exposure locations on the NZ Ministry of Health website at the specified dates and times, you should:
- self-quarantine immediately
- get tested for COVID-19
- complete this form to notify SA Health that you were at this location.
If you have recently returned from New Zealand and have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how mild, get tested as soon as possible.